Since October 2014, the following titles have been published:
- Seán Patrick Donlan and Lukas Heckerdon-Ursheler (eds), Concepts of Law: Comparative, Jurisprudential, and Social Science Perspectives
- Sue Farran, Esin Örücü, and Seán Patrick Donlan (eds), A Study of Mixed Legal Systems: Endangered, Entrenched, or Blended
- Vernon Palmer, Mohamed Y Mattar, and Anna Koppel (eds), Mixed Legal Systems, East and West
- Daniela Berti, Anthony Good, and Gilles Tarabout (eds), Of Doubt and Proof: Ritual and Legal Practices of Judgment
- Shauna van Praagh and Helge Deldek (eds), Stateless Law: Evolving Boundaries of a Discipline
- Sue Farran, James Gallen, Jennifer Hendry, and Christa Rautenbach (eds), The Diffusion of Law: The Movement of Laws and Norms around the World
- Christina Allard, Susann Funderud Skogvang (eds), Indigenous Rights in Scandinavia, Autonomous Sami Law
- Nestor Davidson and Nisha Mistry (eds), Law Between Buildings, Emergent Global Perspectives in Urban Law
While we anticipate publishing future collections (original, conference-based, Festschriften, etc), we're also very interested in publishing monographs and student texts.
Note that selected volumes are also provided free with membership.
Contact: Julian Sidoli del Ceno, Book Series Editor: Barrister (UK): email@example.com